24 Apr DISCOVER YOUR PERFECT RED
Thinking of opting for a colour change or looking to enhance your already gorgeous auburn locks? Well look no further! All of us at Diva have the best top tips for picking your perfect red and the best ways to maintain your colour.
The good news is that we are taking a fresh approach to reds. Often perceived as difficult to wear, we have created a shade to suit every skin tone from burnt copper to tangerine. These bespoke shades can actually be more wearable than cool blondes and brunettes as the warm undertones really enhance the complexion.
All colour consultations are complimentary, so book in and talk to one of our colour experts today.
TOP TIPS ON HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR RED/ORANGE LOCKS
1. Sun and chlorine exposure is red hair’s worst enemy. Always cover your hair if you can.
2. Just like our skin, hair also needs a sun protection. Use a UV protection spray daily to prevent colour fade, we love Paul Mitchell’s Colour Protect Locking Spray.
3. Avoid washing your hair for up to 48 hours after any colour service. This will help to lock in the colour so use a colour safe shampoo to protect your colour.
4. Always use cool water to rinse, warm water opens the cuticle which allows for the colour to wash out.
5. Every time you wash your hair you are washing away the colour, so if you are an ‘every day washer’ try to avoid frequent washing and use a dry shampoo instead.